brook learning trust
The Brook Learning Trust was established in September 2010, when The Hayesbrook School converted to academy status, as an outstanding school.
Today, it consists of The Hayesbrook School, The High Weald Academy and The Ebbsfleet Academy.
The Trust’s overriding ambition is to ensure outstanding achievement and progress, raise aspirations and maximise potential. This will be achieved through:
- Improving outcomes for young people through high expectations, support and challenge.
- Investing in future generations to enable staff and students to flourish and achieve their potential.
- Working in partnership and collaboration to drive improvement and influence the future of education.
- Driving leading edge practice to inspire creativity and innovation in learning.
- Promoting the values of PRIDE: Personal excellence, Respect and friendship, Inspiration, Determination and courage and Equity.
The Trust maintains a consistent approach to raising achievement in its academies. The notdeadfish team supports the Trust on this journey.