NotDeadFish and Cultural Education
Our Director Anita Kerwin-Nye is Chair of Musical Futures and we are privileged to have worked with cultural organisations including BUFVC and Camden Cultural Commissioning Group. This is a growing area of interest for school networks and we support Whole Education who have made cultural education a priority theme for 2016/17 and London Leadership Strategy whose Chair Professor David Woods recently presented on the importance of cultural education to London’s leading arts middle leaders.
Our work with A New Direction includes the delivery of their Cultural Leaders programme and over 2016/17 running the AND Advocates – school leaders raising the profile and importance of high quality cultural and arts education for all. Anita is also Chair of the AND Cultural Challenge Board who have awarded funds to seven ground breaking cultural education partnerships.
See more on our work on cultural education:
- Presentation by Teacher Kerri Sellens to A New Direction's Education Summit, June 2016
- Anita Kerwin-Nye's Presentation to A New Direction Education Summit, June 2016
- Beginner's Guide to Evaluating Impact, January 2016
- Sharing Our Learning and Creating Movements: Using digital presence and social media to support cultural education, November 2015
- A Practical Guide To Finding Funding and Increasing Reach. London Edition, July 2015